Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Special Offer: Get the DVD!

For a limited time I will send a free copy of the Powerman & Mosquitoboy DVD to anyone who responds to this post!   You won't realize how much kids like this until they see it.  Total running time is 65 minutes, not counting special features. 

All I ask is that if you or your kids like it, let me know and consider giving it a shout out on your facebook page or blog.  I would also love to hear any feedback that you have. 

Email your name and address to DarthNate@hotmail.com.  I will pay the postage. 

This is a limited time offer.  US addresses please.  I'm looking for families with kids.  (If you're older, you can watch them online as they come available.)  If you happen to live near Middleville MI, there will be free copies available during Peace Church's VBS in July.

No comments:

Post a Comment